As a beginner to online marketing it is very easy to get overwhelmed because there are so many ways to make money online and as a result one may find it difficult as they don’t know where to start. You will find that some ways are more profitable than others, some are easy and some are not so easy. You will also find that some are scam.
Most marketers will tell you that their way is the best way, but that is not always because what works for me may not work for you. You will come across many new products to promote, programs to join, softwares and scripts that do all kinds of things to purchase and the owners will tell you their program or product is the best and it guarantees the best results, but keep in mind that their goal is the same as yours, to promote their business and make money. So it’s always best to stay focused and learn how to make decisions for yourself.
You have to find one thing and stick with it for a while to see if it works for you. Avoid starting something today and then dropping it next week because you see no results, honestly one week is not enough time. Remember an online business is not a get rich quick scheme, so naturally it will take some time to kick off. With that being said, here are 20 ways to make money online.
- Affiliate Marketing: This is where you market someone else’s products or services and get paid a commission each time they make a sale. (Commission junction, Amazon, Ebay etc).
- Adsense and Contextual Ads: You place ads on your site and when visitors come to your site and click on the ads you make money.
- Selling Digital Products: You can make money selling information products because people are always seeking information online and are willing to pay for it. (ebooks, software, video courses etc.).
- Product Creator: You can create your own product and sell it. (ebooks, sotware, etc.)
- Selling Physical Products: You can sell any physical product online like clothes, shoes etc.
- Selling Products on EBay and Auction Sites: You can sell pretty much anything on these sites.
- Work From Home: This is where you get a job like a transcriptionist, virtual assistant etc.
- Consulting: You can get paid to do things others they don’t know or want to do themselves.
- Website Flipping: You can buy websites and revamp it, so that it’s more attractive and resell it.
- Domain Seller: You can buy and sell domains.
- Webhost Reselling: You provide hosting for others and they pay you every month.
- Membership Sites: You can create a membership site and charge monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription fees.
- Service Provider: You can create a site, where you provide a certain service for others. (Design websites, grahics).
- Blogger: You can get paid to blog about other people or company’s products or services.
- Get Paid To: You can get paid to click on ads or take surveys or give away stuffs. (global test market)
- Social Network Site: You can start a networking site
- Freelancer: Write articles or ebooks, proof read etc for others.
- Freebie Website
- Forex Trader
- MLM/ Network Marketing
That’s just 20 ways you can make money online and this is by no means the only way to make money online.
My advice to you is to take your time, do your research and choose one or two and stick with it for a while. Give it a reasonable amount of time to see if it will succeed or fail.
Remember always keep an eye out for scams, they are plenty.